Lemonade is not only for the summer! Try making this Busy Mom’s Lemonade 🍋using 3 simple ingredients to boost your families immune system during this cold & flu season.
Lemon juice is a great source of vitamin C and has antiviral and antibacterial benefits to ease cold symptoms. Lemons actually neutralize stomach acid helping with digestion. Check out the 2 minute video below for a couple of busy moms beauty benefits in this drink as well 😉.
Yield: 2 cups of lemonade
- 2 glasses of filtered water (12-16 ounces)
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp. maple syrup or honey
- Pour water into 2 glasses
- Squeeze 1/2 lemon into lemon juice
- Split the lemon juice between two glasses of water
- Add 1 tsp. honey or maple syrup
- Stir and enjoy