In general, my kids are not huge fish-lovers and have often complained that fish tastes too fishy. This recipe uses mild white fish, like cod or halibut, and tastes great.
Yield: 3-4 servings
- 3 tbsp. organic butter melted
- 1 lb. white wild fish (cod or halibut)
- 1/3 cup pistachios, shelled and chopped
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the fish with lemon juice, minced garlic, dill, salt, and paprika.
- Coat each side of fish in the chopped pistachios.
- Preheat stovetop grill pan over medium heat, adding oil to the grill pan.
- Cook the fish for 5 minutes on each side. Note: Exact cooking time can vary depending on the thickness of the fillet.
- Remove fish and transfer to a platter.