Yield: 24 cookie
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 cup softened organic butter (unsalted)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour and baking soda in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix brown sugar, butter, and vanilla until the mixture has a creamy consistency.
- Add eggs.
- Combine wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
- Finally, mix in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spoon cookies onto greased baking sheet, keeping space between cookies as they expand while baking.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Let cool and eat.