This one dish meal is so easy to prepare and will impress! This
recipe only requires 6 ingredients, two of which (pasta & pasta sauce) are easy pantry items to stock up on. It takes less than 30 minutes to make from start to finish and if you don’t have sausage on hand, you can use any ground chicken, turkey, beef or plant based variety.
• 8 ounces of Ziti pasta
• 1 pound chicken sausage
• 4 mushrooms, diced
• 2 handfuls baby spinach, chopped
• 24 ounces pasta sauce
• 1 cup mozzarella cheese (dairy or vegan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add olive oil to skillet and cook sausage.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Dice mushroom and spinach and sauté in skillet.
- Add pasta sauce and pasta and mix to combine.
- Top with cheese and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.