Are you tired of eating the same canned soup over and over again? This recipe is a way to level up your pantry soup making it more flavorful and healthier. You can use any pantry canned soup you have on hand if you don’t have tomato soup.
• Store-bought Tomato Soup (20-32 ounces)
• 1 onion
• 2 cups broccoli
• ½ cup frozen veggies (carrots, peas, corn)
- Dice an onion.
- Add olive oil to soup pot and sauté onion.
- Add broccoli and frozen veggies and sauté a couple more minutes.
- Add the soup to the pot covered.
- Lower heat to medium/low and simmer until vegetables are soft.
- Top with feta cheese (optional) and serve.